1. The cold storage is installed in a place with high strength and stability.
2. The cold storage is installed in a place with good ventilation and low humidity. The cold storage is installed in a place protected from light and rain.
3. The installation of combined cold storage requires a horizontal concrete base. When the base is inclined, when the base is uneven, the base must be repaired and leveled.
4. The cold storage should leave the heating appliances.
5. The combined cold storage is used inside the house. When it is installed outside the house, a housing cover must be installed to block the sunlight and rain.
6. The U-shaped pipe is not installed on the drainpipe, which sometimes causes the unit to be corroded.
7. If the cold storage is in a hot place, not only the cooling efficiency will drop, but sometimes the storage board will be damaged. In addition, the ambient temperature range to ensure the normal operation of the unit is within 35 degrees. There is also room for maintenance of the unit.
8. Pay attention to completely paste the sponge tape on the convex edge of the library board when assembling. Do not collide with the location of the sponge tape when installing the cold warehouse board.
9. The drain in the cold storage is drained by the drain pipe. There will always be water discharge, so the drainage should be directed to a place that can circulate smoothly.
10. A U-shaped pipe must be installed on the drain pipe. The U-shaped pipe can prevent the leakage of cold air and the invasion of insects and mice.
11. After the assembled cold storage body is installed, check the fit of each board seam, if necessary, the inside and outside should be filled with silicone to seal.
12. Due to the wide variety of cold storage warehouse boards, you should refer to “Assembly Schematic of Cold Storage” when installing active cold storage.
13. When tightening the hook, you should apply force slowly and evenly until the board is stitched together. Do not use excessive force to prevent the hook box from pulling out.
14. The partition wall of the combined cold storage shall be fixed by the angle steel of the partition wall.
15. After the pipeline and electrical installation are completed, all the pipelines on the plate of the combined cold storage room must be sealed with waterproof silicone.
16. After the cold storage installation is completed, condensation may sometimes occur before the concrete base dries out. In the rainy season, when the humidity is abnormally high, condensation will occur on the joints of the slabs. In very small cases, condensation will also appear on the repaired slabs. These are temporary phenomena and should be wiped when necessary.
The above information is provided by the refrigeration system manufacturer.